Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Introduction

Nick's Introduction Post:

     Welcome to my blog for my digital arts class at The University of Tampa.  I will be using this first post to give a brief introduction of myself, so let me begin.  My name is Nick Lorusso and I am from New Jersey but am currently a resident of Florida.  I am attending The University of Tampa as a Pre-Med student and will be graduating in December.  After I graduate I plan on continuing my education by attending medical school, which I am in the process of applying to.  If I am not studying, I am usually playing computer games or out with friends.  I just built a new computer from scratch this summer as an upgrade to my old laptop.

My favorite game right now is called DayZ, an extremely realistic zombie apocalypse survival game.
 I also stream my games so that viewers all over the world can watch me play, chat with me, and just hang out with me as I play.  http://www.twitch.tv/dsetkilla

Other than that I enjoy playing sports with my friends and going out on the weekends to relax and get away from all the stresses of school and applying for medical schools.

I joined this class because I love computers and I love being able to do everything on computers.  I am hoping this class will help me sharpen my artistic skills on the computer and allow me make smoother projects on the computer, whether it be for my youtube videos or other projects I may put together.  I am really excited to be taking a class that will further improve my skills on the computer, especially since those who do not do so will fall behind to out newer generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment